Redondo Beach and the surrounding areas like Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach are some of the most beautiful places to live and work in Southern California. Whether you have lived in the area your whole life or have recently moved here, it’s a good idea to know what to expect when it comes to the things to do and see around Redondo Beach.
If you should sustain any kind of injury due to the negligent actions of another Redondo Beach citizen, such as a driver or business owner, a Redondo Beach personal injury attorney can assist in your recovery. At McLachlan Law, APC, our team has more than 20 years of professional experience handling all types of civil cases in the Redondo Beach area. We want residents and potential clients to know what a great place Redondo Beach is as well as what to do if they sustain an injury because of someone else.
Why Choose McLachlan Law, APC?
Redondo Beach is one of the most desirable places to live in the greater Los Angeles area. There is no shortage of great experiences for anyone, but when a personal injury or other incident occurs requiring legal counsel, you need to know where to turn for representation. Attorney Mike McLachlan and the legal team at McLachlan Law, APC, provide comprehensive, individualized, and responsive legal representation to clients throughout Redondo Beach and surrounding areas.
With more than three decades of legal experience, Attorney McLachlan has handled many difficult cases in the Redondo Beach area, from accidents at the Redondo Beach Pier to premises liability claims against local business owners and even product liability claims against local and nationwide manufacturers. Our team is not afraid to handle the most difficult civil cases for clients in the Redondo Beach area.
The Redondo Beach Pier
One of the most popular places to visit and relax in Redondo Beach is the Redondo Beach Pier. At the end of Torrance Boulevard, right by the water, you can find this enormous enclosed loop hovering over the surface of the Pacific Ocean. Inside the Pier are many different shops, eateries, and attractions that change with the seasons. The Pier, the nearby Esplanade, and the surrounding beach are also great places to enjoy summer weather, walk on the beach, and enjoy local shopping.
Other Things to Do in Redondo Beach
Locals and visitors alike enjoy the Old Public Library inside Redondo Beach’s Veterans’ Park, a prime location for anyone interested in the area’s history. The South Bay Galleria is a fantastic shopping destination housed inside an impressive three-story shopping mall complete with a wide range of food court eateries and various retailers. Nature lovers will enjoy a visit to the nearby Hopkins Wilderness Park, a former Cold War radar and missile site turned into a wildlife preserve for wild rabbits, ducks, turtles, and many other animals. The boardwalk at King Harbor is another popular beachfront destination in Redondo Beach, especially for those who enjoy nightlife.
No matter what your plans entail while spending time in Redondo Beach, it’s vital to remember your rights while visiting any public property or if you patronize a private business. If you or a loved one contracted food poisoning from a local restaurant or a driver who was served too much alcohol at a local club caused an accident with your vehicle, call our firm. Consulting an established Redondo Beach civil litigation attorney can be your best available option for securing a recovery as quickly as possible.
When Would I Need an Attorney?
The team at McLachlan Law, APC, has handled a vast number of civil cases for clients in Redondo Beach and surrounding areas over the years of our firm’s operation. Redondo Beach may be a wonderful place to live, work, and visit, but there is just as much opportunity to sustain a personal injury as anywhere else. Some of the civil cases we handle for Redondo Beach clients include:
- Personal injury claims. When another party causes an injury, illness, or economic harm to you or your loved one due to negligence, reckless behavior, or an intentionally damaging action, call us. We can help you hold them accountable and secure compensation for your losses through a personal injury claim.
- Car accident claims. Motor vehicle accidents are some of the most common causes of personal injury claims in Redondo Beach. Whether you were injured while driving a car, a work vehicle, a motorcycle, or a bicycle in Redondo Beach, if a negligent driver caused an accident and injured you, our firm will help you pursue legal recourse.
- Premises liability claims. Redondo Beach property owners must maintain safe premises for lawful visitors. If you suffered a slip and fall or other injury due to a property owner’s negligence, our team can help. We will file a premises liability claim to secure compensation for your losses.
- DUI accident claims. Driving under the influence of alcohol is incredibly dangerous and against the law in California. If another driver caused an accident with you due to DUI, we can help you pursue a civil claim against them, and the at-fault driver will likely face criminal prosecution as well.
- Claims against public agencies. If you suffered an injury due to negligent maintenance of a public space, you need specialized attention. A claim for damages against a government agency is very different from a claim against another private party. Most government agencies have sovereign immunity from civil litigation, but they offer alternative claims processes for those who have sustained damages from government employees, government property, or government activities. We can help you determine your best legal options if a public agency is liable for your damages.
- Insurance disputes. Dealing with an insurance carrier is rarely a pleasant experience. If you need to file an insurance claim after an injury, our firm can correspond with the carrier on your behalf and ensure your claim is processed in good faith.
These are only a few of the types of civil cases McLachlan Law, APC can handle. The Redondo Beach Pier is a fantastic place for anyone to visit. However, if you sustain an injury there or anywhere else in the area due to another party’s negligence, call us. You need legal assistance as soon as possible to recover your losses. Call McLachlan Law, APC today at (866) 997-8823 to discuss a recent personal injury or other civil matter with a compassionate and experienced Redondo Beach civil litigation attorney.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact us now to discuss your case and learn more about our firm.